A full list of courses offered by
Felicity George BSc MPhil SEBC PTC
Accredited Equine Behaviour Course
This one year course, running from October to the following September each year, covers:
- Key elements of horse behaviour
- The practical application of this knowledge to managing and training horses
- Safety and welfare issues
- Solving equine behaviour problems
- The required professional practice for Registered Equine Behaviour Consultants.
Equine Behaviour Classes
I offer a range of short courses on various aspects of equine behaviour.
- 7th April: Equine Body Language
- 28th April: Social Behaviour part 1
- 26th May: Social Behaviour part 2
- 30th June: How Horses Learn
- 14th July: Training Horses
Tuesday evenings, 7 - 9.30, 29th May - 17th July: How Horses Learn and Training Methods - slightly more in depth than the day classes but covering the same basic topics as the 30th June and 14th July classes.