Accredited Equine Behaviour Course
This one year course, running from October to the following September each year, covers:
- Key elements of horse behaviour
- The practical application of this knowledge to managing and training horses
- Safety and welfare issues
- Solving equine behaviour problems
- The required professional practice for Registered Equine Behaviour Consultants.
Equine Behaviour Classes
I offer a range of short courses on various aspects of equine behaviour.
Classes for 2018 will be organised soon! If you would like a day class, or a weekend course in your area, please get in touch.